Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [RESULT] Moving source control from svn to git

Re: [RESULT] Moving source control from svn to git
Hi sqoop developers,
it appears that Apache Infra has set our current svn repository to read only state for purpose of the transition. Please hold off your commits, we will try to do the transition as fast as we can. Please accept my apology for zero heads-up.

You can follow the progress on following Infra ticket:

Jarcec