Flume, mail # dev - Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk

Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk
Juhani Connolly 2012-08-15, 08:21
Yes, I will do that. Thanks for checking this out and my sincere
apologies for the hassle.