HBase >> mail # dev >> HBCK code reviews posted on cloudera.org

HBCK code reviews posted on cloudera.org
Since reviews.apache.org is in maintenance, I posted the reviews on
review.cloudera.org.

I tried phabricator (reviews.facebook.net) and I could not load the
diff file there.
HBASE-5360 fix split parents: https://review.cloudera.org/r/2122/

HBASE-6173 check health of specified tables only:
https://review.cloudera.org/r/2123/

Thanks a lot,
Jimmy