Hive >> mail # dev >> Should we turn off the apache jenkins/huson builds?

Re: Should we turn off the apache jenkins/huson builds?
FYI since there was no feedback I removed the "Update the relevant JIRA"
from the non-Ptest builds.

>From here on out the PTest builds execute on the BigTop Jenkins which makes
them unable to update the JIRA.

Bigtop Jenkins: http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080