HBase, mail # dev - compile hbase in linux and windows problem

Re: compile hbase in linux and windows problem
Zhoushuaifeng 2011-03-23, 06:35
Now I get hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz by [mvn clean -DskipTests install assembly:single].

when I execute [mvn clean install assembly:single],some tests are NG.

Does it mean that hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz (got by [mvn clean -DskipTests install assembly:single]) is wrong?
so I plan to analyze this problem.

1.I compared hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(installed by myself) and hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(download from apache site),

  several files are not same:

hbase-0.90.1.jar
hbase-0.90.1-tests.jar
jaxb-api-2.1.jar(in lib folder)

2.I plan to run the tests based on hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(installed by myself) and hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(download from apache site).

  the problem is: how to run test based on hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz (compiled by myself) and

  hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(from apache site) are exist) to test hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz(installed by myself) have problem or not.

  thanks.

Zhou Shuaifeng(Frank)
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by