Hive >> mail # dev >> How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?
Even not for production, I think 0.20.2 is very useful for development as
well. it's simple and easy to set up, avoiding a lot of hassles that we
don't have to deal with during development. Thus, I think it makes sense to
keep supporting it, especially when there isn't much cost involved.

--Xuefu