Hive >> mail # user >> hive maven install

hive maven install
Hi,

I downloaded hive 0.9.0 source and wanted to compile it for hadoop 0.23.4,
I ended up using the -Dhadoop.version info found at HIVE-2468 and was able
to package it.

I wanted to push this to my local maven repository (not nexus), is there an
easy way to do it ? I tried maven-publish but that was trying to do it to
my localhost:8081/nexus, is this due to nexus being listed as a repo in my
settings.xml ?

Thanks,
Viral
+