Flume, mail # user - Using Flume *only* for tailing?

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-25, 16:11
+
Bhaskar V. Karambelkar 2013-06-28, 13:26
+
Mahadevappa, Shobha 2013-07-01, 04:56
Re: Using Flume *only* for tailing?
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-26, 08:19
Hi Otis,

Do you mean tailing into one file? Maybe 100 exec sources => Flume => one text file in a local filesystem?

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com