Hadoop >> mail # general >> Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin

Re: Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin
Hi Gaurav,
I looked up in the eclipse's error log, and the errors are listed:
The command ("dfs.browser.action.delete") is undefined
The command ("dfs.browser.action.refresh") is undefined
The command ("dfs.browser.action.upload_dir") is undefined
The command ("dfs.browser.action.upload_files") is undefined
The command ("dfs.browser.action.mkdir") is undefined
The command ("dfs.browser.action.donload") is undefined

Everything is running on Ubuntu 64 12.04 for both the cluster and
development machine.

The interesting thing is that the HDFS browsing, uploading, etc., all
work fine. And if I chose run the driver as "Java Application" it
works fine in the standalone mode as well. But if I chose to run the
driver "Run on Hadoop", it simply run in the standalone mode and
totally ignoring the cluster.

Thanks for your helps.
William