HBase >> mail # dev >> Upcoming HBase bay area user and dev meetups

Re: Upcoming HBase bay area user and dev meetups
While we're on the topic of upcoming meetups, there's also a meetup at
Facebook's NYC office the week of Strata/Hadoop World (10/28). There's
still room for about 50 attendees.

http://www.meetup.com/HBase-NYC/events/135434632/

J-D