Accumulo >> mail # dev >> One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
I have a free day due to snowfall and while this is a fairly silly
rule, writing a short script to rule all the java files through sed
should be fairly painless. As part of this change, I will commit a
one-rule checkstyle.xml file which just runs this 'no spaces at end of
line' rule. Over time, more rules can be added to that align with the
Accumulo community's style guidelines.

Any objection?