Hive, mail # dev - Hive build is back to green

Hive build is back to green
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-02-16, 22:26
Hive devs,

After being broken for more then 2 months, Hive trunk is now back to green
finally. Problem was inputddl5.q test had non-ASCII characters in
inputddl5.q.out which had troubles with diff -a we use for doing output
comparisons. Fix was to do export LANG=en_US.UTF-8 in environment of build
machine. Giri helped me out in configuring the hudson job on these build
machines and horray its green now. Lets try to keep it Green going forward.

Thanks,
Ashutosh