Pig >> mail # user >> Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally

+
j.barrett Strausser 2013-04-10, 14:05
Re: Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally
What Hadoop version are you trying to use? Looks like you have 2
different versions (1.X and 2.X) listed as dependencies.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2013, at 7:06 AM, "j.barrett Strausser"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I am trying to run Pigunit and receiving an error. I had this previously
> working, but had to rebuild my local workstation and didn't have everything
> I should have had checked in. This is too deep into pig/hadoop for me to
> effectively debug.
>
> I'm using scala so my versions/dependencies look like :
>
> libraryDependencies += "org.apache.pig" % "pig" % "0.10.1"
>
> libraryDependencies += "org.apache.hadoop" % "hadoop-common" % "2.0.3-alpha"
>
> libraryDependencies += "org.apache.hadoop" % "hadoop-core" % "1.1.2"
>
> I built the pigunit.jar file by hand as instructed in the docs.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> The error is :
>
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTrackerInstrumentation, method: create
> signature:
> (Lorg/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTracker;Lorg/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobConf;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTrackerInstrumentation;)
> Incompatible argument to function
>

> The stack trace is :
>
> [info]   at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner.<init>(LocalJobRunner.java:420)
> [info]   at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.init(JobClient.java:488)
> [info]   at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.<init>(JobClient.java:473)
> [info]   at
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher.launchPig(MapReduceLauncher.java:156)
> [info]   at org.apache.pig.PigServer.launchPlan(PigServer.java:1279)
> [info]   at
> org.apache.pig.PigServer.executeCompiledLogicalPlan(PigServer.java:1264)
> [info]   at org.apache.pig.PigServer.storeEx(PigServer.java:961)
> [info]   at org.apache.pig.PigServer.store(PigServer.java:928)
> [info]   at org.apache.pig.PigServer.openIterator(PigServer.java:841)
> [info]   at org.apache.pig.pigunit.PigTest.getAlias(PigTest.java:183)
> [info]   ...
>

> --
>

> https://github.com/bearrito
> @barrettsmash
+
j.barrett Strausser 2013-04-10, 15:46
+
MARCOS MEDRADO RUBINELLI 2013-04-10, 15:39
+
j.barrett Strausser 2013-04-10, 17:25