Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:15
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 22:20
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:28
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 02:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 02:17
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 06:48
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 20:34
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-22, 22:14
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-23, 02:04
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 22:54
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 06:54
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

"Could we repost the entire blog and indicate that this blog originally appeared here with the here being a hyperlink to the corporate blog without mentioning the name of the corporation."

Could you please help me understand what was complex in the above statement. I will add an example and hopefully that should make it clear. I am using wiki markup for simplicity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_markup#Links_and_URLs)

E.g:

The following blog is a repost from [ URL here ]

Reposted contents