Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework

Re: Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework
Thank you, Jagat!  I would also like to know which IDE to use to develop
MapReduce programs for Hadoop 1.1.1.
Eclipse plugin not available for this version.

Regards,
Varsha

--
*-Varsha *