HBase >> mail # dev >> ClientService protobuf RPC service implementation?

+
Mick Hittesdorf 2012-12-11, 00:13
+
Stack 2012-12-11, 05:05
Re: ClientService protobuf RPC service implementation?
Take a look at:
    ClientService.BlockingInterface, VersionedProtocol {
in src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/ClientProtocol.java

If you search for references to ClientProtocol, you would see, e.g. :
    this.rpcServer = HBaseRPC.getServer(AdminProtocol.class, this,
      new Class<?>[]{ClientProtocol.class,
in HRegionServer

Cheers

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Mick Hittesdorf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Has any work been done to implement the ClientService protobuf server
> defined in the following proto file?
>

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/trunk/hbase-protocol/src/main/protobuf/Client.proto?view=markup
>
> I'd like to build an HBase client in C++ using the new protobuf-based
> client protocol. Where should I start?
>
> Thanks!

+
Mick Hittesdorf 2012-12-12, 02:05