HBase >> mail # dev >> ClientService protobuf RPC service implementation?

Re: ClientService protobuf RPC service implementation?
Take a look at:
    ClientService.BlockingInterface, VersionedProtocol {
in src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/ClientProtocol.java

If you search for references to ClientProtocol, you would see, e.g. :
    this.rpcServer = HBaseRPC.getServer(AdminProtocol.class, this,
      new Class<?>[]{ClientProtocol.class,
in HRegionServer

Cheers