HBase >> mail # dev >> Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]

Re: Branching for 0.92 [WAS -> Re: [DISCUSSION] Accumulo, another BigTable clone, has shown up on Apache Incubator as a proposal]
I was going to start a thread on modularizing pre-0.92, but given that's
there's no actual patch ready, only a JIRA (HBASE-4336), that seems
premature.  We can race and see how long it takes to put something together,
then call a vote if it's ready before we've branched.