MapReduce, mail # user - Mapper basic question

Re: Mapper basic question
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-11, 12:33
Hello Manoj,

     It is not the block that determines the no of mappers. It is
rather based on the no of input splits. No of mappers = no of input
splits.
And I did not get what do you mean by 'no of mapper size'. It is
possible to configure the input splits though. Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq