Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc5
Thanks for the effort in getting this through Brock. Here is my vote:

+1

* Verified all signatures and checksums
* Verified the build and tests
* Did simple configuration testing with staged binaries

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar