Hadoop >> mail # user >> Backupnode in 1.0.0?

+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 19:40
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-02-22, 19:50
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 19:56
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-02-22, 22:43
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-22, 23:58
+
Jeremy Hansen 2012-02-23, 00:09
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-02-23, 01:24
Re: Backupnode in 1.0.0?
Joey,

Can you please answer the question from in the context of Apache releases.
Not sure if CDH4b1 needs to be mentioned in the context of this mailing
list.

Regards,
Suresh

+