MapReduce >> mail # user >> CompositeInputFormat

CompositeInputFormat
Hi,

I want to perform a JOIN on two sets of data with Hadoop.  I read that the class CompositeInputFormat can be used to perform joins on data, but I can't find any examples of how to do it.
Could someone help me out? It would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
+
Jay Vyas 2013-07-11, 21:10