Accumulo >> mail # dev >> jenkins deploy snapshots

Re: jenkins deploy snapshots
On 2 October 2013 23:45, Mike Drob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can we configure jenkins to deploy snapshots on every build? I assume there
> is an apache snapshots repository that we can use for this purpose. Maybe
> this was previously turned off for some reason that I am not aware of.

you can publish to a staging repo; you should also edit the pom to make
that something that is only enabled if a -Pstaging option is set, to stop
the remote ones trickle in on a local build.

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

as it needs your login credentials, you shouldn't use it on the central
servers, but you are free to host a private jenkins server to do this

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE