Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

[VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Hi all,
I have posted the signed tarballs for Hadoop 1.2.0-rc1 at
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/
Release notes are at:
releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html<http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html>

I'm having a little trouble with Nexus (it seems to have forgotten I exist)
but am working on that and will post to Nexus as soon as possible.

In the meantime, unless there are objections, I'd like to start the vote.
Please review this release candidate and vote it for release.  Vote will end
in seven days as usual, at 11:30am PDT on Monday 13 May.

Best regards,
--Matt
(release manager)