Pig >> mail # user >> Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes

+
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 02:28
+
Johnny Zhang 2012-11-14, 02:37
+
lulynn_2008 2012-11-14, 03:27
Re: Re: Pig UT last nearly 8 hours and TestEvalPipeline2 lasts for 37 minutes
Hi, lulynn_2008:
I am not aware of how to shorten the time.

Johnny

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks.
> Then my environment is normal.
> Is there any way to shorten the time? I think maybe we can find a way to
> shorten the time.
>

> At 2012-11-14 10:37:55,"Johnny Zhang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Hi, lulynn:
> >Yes, whole Pig unit tests run about 8 hours.
> >TestEvalPipline runs about 26 mins and TestEvalPiplineLocal runs about 3
> >mins.
> >
> >Hope it is helpful,
> >Johnny
> >

> >On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>  Hi all,
> >>
> >> The whole pig UT last for nearly 8 hours, and TestEvalPipeline2 last for
> >> 37 minutes.
> >>
> >> My questions are:
> >> how long pig UT will last in normal?
> >> Do we have jenkins for pig UT? If yes, please attach the link. Thanks
> >>
> >> Thanks

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-15, 00:55
+