Avro >> mail # dev >> TestKeyValueWordCount and TestKeyWordCount fails with Hadoop 2 ( Avro 1.7.4)

Re: TestKeyValueWordCount and TestKeyWordCount fails with Hadoop 2 ( Avro 1.7.4)
The error was caused by: lang/java/trevni/avro/pom.xml,
which restricts compilation using Hadoop version 1.

Backporting pom.xml from trunk fixes the problem for Avro 1.7.4

I updated the ticket.

Rodrigo