Drill, mail # dev - ReferenceInterpreter Issue

+
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-17, 20:26
+
Timothy Chen 2013-10-17, 21:14
Re: ReferenceInterpreter Issue
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-18, 04:25
Hi Tim,
The plan loaded ($DRILL_SRC/exec/ref/src/test/resources/simple_plan.json)
has a logical ops sequence.
// planString is correctly read, with a op sequence, file attached.
planString = Files.toString(new File(jsonFile), Charsets.UTF_8);

// the plan is not parsed from the string correctly
LogicalPlan plan = LogicalPlan.parse(config, planString);

Thanks,
Shrinidhi.

--
Shrinidhi Chaudhari*.*