HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Pig cannot load data using hbasestorage

Re: Pig cannot load data using hbasestorage
bq. HDP2(HBase 0.95.2.2.0.5.0-64

HDP2 goes with 0.96.0

bq. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.
WritableByteArrayComparable.

Can you show us the stack trace ?
WritableByteArrayComparable doesn't exist in 0.96 and later branches.

Cheers