MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode formatting problem

Re: Namenode formatting problem
To simplify my previous post, your IPs for the master/slave/etc. in
/etc/hosts file should match the ones reported by "ifconfig" always.
In proper deployments, IP is static. If IP is dynamic, we'll need to
think of some different ways.

Harsh J