Flume >> mail # dev >> Equivalent of Decorators in Flume NG

+
Harish Mandala 2012-10-01, 22:23
Re: Equivalent of Decorators in Flume NG
Hi Harish,
At this time Flume NG doesn't support unbatching or sink-side plugins.
Interceptors provide source-side tagging, filtering, and transformation
capability, however.

Regards,
Mike
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Harish Mandala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Am I right in thinking Flume NG no longer has the concept of Sink
> Decorators? I wanted to do some custom deserialization on incoming event
> data, and split one event into several (De-batching and re-routing). What's
> the best way to implement this in Flume NG?
>
> Thanks,
> Harish

+
Harish Mandala 2012-10-01, 22:45