Flume, mail # dev - Equivalent of Decorators in Flume NG

Re: Equivalent of Decorators in Flume NG
Mike Percy 2012-10-01, 22:32
Hi Harish,
At this time Flume NG doesn't support unbatching or sink-side plugins.
Interceptors provide source-side tagging, filtering, and transformation
capability, however.

Regards,
Mike