Zookeeper, mail # user - Can I recover full zookeeper state from observer?

Can I recover full zookeeper state from observer?
Kuba Lekstan 2013-02-07, 12:24
Hello

I'm considering situation when I have 2 data centers, In 1s DC I'm having
leader + followers, in 2nd only observers.
In case when my 1st DC goes down, can I somehow reconfigure observers in
2nd DC to leader+followers?

>From what I found out the observers doesn't get transaction logs from the
leader, is there any option I could set to change this behavior?

Thanks.
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-02-07, 21:28
+