Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Graduate from incubator?

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate from incubator?
On 2012-05-23 23:32, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>> We struggled a bit with licensing and packaging issues but we got those
>> issues resolved and did a release and this should be pretty easy going
>> forward.

This is the one point I am hesitant about.  I think it would be
reasonable to ask us for a history of more than a single release (and
I'm not sure we got the mirror situation 100% right yet).  We sure we
got this one?

For the more important parts, It's exciting to see the community grow
(particular the diversity part, that's a great accomplishment and I know
takes significant commitment).  On that note I would be interested in
hearing from other committers about graduation.