MapReduce >> mail # user >> can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn node" in YARN

can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn node" in YARN
Hi All,
can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn node" in YARN

 bin/yarn node
13/03/04 02:24:43 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl is inited.
13/03/04 02:24:43 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl is started.
Invalid Command Usage :
usage: node
 -list             Lists all the nodes.

Regards,