HBase, mail # user - Hbase ports

Re: Hbase ports
shashwat shriparv 2013-09-26, 12:47
60010 on master and port 60030 on regionservers   ---> these prots are used
for http request where hadoop runs a http server for giving you Web UI for
hadoop 50070, hbase 60010 and region servers 60030. can try to open this
address in your browser like
http://<hadoopnamenode>:60010   --> HMaster WebUI

and will understand what it is for.

*Thanks & Regards    *