HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase ports

60010 on master and port 60030 on regionservers   ---> these prots are used
for http request where hadoop runs a http server for giving you Web UI for
hadoop 50070, hbase 60010 and region servers 60030. can try to open this
address in your browser like
http://<hadoopnamenode>:60010   --> HMaster WebUI

and will understand what it is for.

*Thanks & Regards    *