MapReduce >> mail # user >> Why SSH

I guess it is  TCP .

The server is DataXceiverServer<http://www.grepcode.com/file/repository.cloudera.com/content/repositories/releases/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-hdfs/2.0.0-cdh4.3.0/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/server/datanode/DataXceiverServer.java?av=f>
and
the client is DFSClient<http://www.grepcode.com/file/repository.cloudera.com/content/repositories/releases/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-hdfs/2.0.0-cdh4.3.0/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DFSClient.java#DFSClient>.
Basiclly, they use the Java Socket API.

:

--
*Thanks & Regards*