Flume >> mail # user >> NullPointerException : (Channel closed) on writeCheckpoint

Re: NullPointerException : (Channel closed) on writeCheckpoint
sure :)   ... Maybe we could also commit the fix on our end to.  would love
a chance to dive into the flume code some more
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm that shouldn't cause an NPE. Could you find a JIRA for this?
>

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Ahhh I had no batchSize parameter.  So the fix was to add batchSize = 1
>> to my file and now its working.  Anyone wants more details just ping me
>>

>> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ! Thanks --- Here's my config
>>>
>>> a1.sources = r1
>>> a1.sinks = myFileSystem
>>> a1.channels = c1
>>>
>>> # Describe/configure the source
>>> a1.sources.r1.type = exec
>>> a1.sources.r1.command = tail -F /root/xyz/flumeinput.tmp
>>> a1.sources.r1.channels = c1
>>> a1.sources = r1
>>> a1.channels = c1
>>> a1.sinks = k1