MapReduce >> mail # user >> Migrate from 1.0 to 1.1

Migrate from 1.0 to 1.1
Hi,

I'm currently running my cluster under hadoop 1.0.3 and I'm looking to
upgrate it to 1.1.2 (or 1.1.3 if coming soon).

Is there any specific documentation I should follow? So far I found this
one: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hadoop_Upgrade

Downtime is not an issue for me.

Thanks,

JM