HBase >> mail # user >> How to get region location?

How to get region location?
Hi,

I'm wondering, what's the best way to know which RegionServer a region
is hosted on.

I looked at the table.jsp but it's using an HMaster from the session
and I did not find how it's initialized.

>From the HBaseAdmin I can get the regions for one table, but I don't
have the RegionServer information.

What's the simplest way to get this information?

Thanks,

JM