MapReduce >> mail # user >> Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

+
金龙 李 2013-04-19, 12:33
+
lijinlong 2013-04-19, 11:00
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 10:18
+
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 10:54
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 11:31
+
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 11:49
+
Harsh J 2013-04-20, 16:26
RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Thank you for your reply.Would you please stick out your environments such as the jdk version,OS version,Hadoop version and the main configuration
of hadoop,fuse(or fuse-dfs ) configurations and some other configurations you did in order that I can compare with mine.Thank you!