MapReduce, mail # user - Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

+
金龙 李 2013-04-19, 12:33
+
lijinlong 2013-04-19, 11:00
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 10:18
+
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 10:54
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 11:31
+
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 11:49
+
Harsh J 2013-04-20, 16:26
RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
金龙 李 2013-04-21, 11:49
Thank you for your reply.Would you please stick out your environments such as the jdk version,OS version,Hadoop version and the main configuration
of hadoop,fuse(or fuse-dfs ) configurations and some other configurations you did in order that I can compare with mine.Thank you!