Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Timeouts and ping handling

+
Manosiz Bhattacharyya 2012-01-18, 21:26
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-18, 22:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-18, 22:41
Re: Timeouts and ping handling
Monitor GC on *both* ZK server and client.  Either side can easily cause a
1-2 second delay if mal-configured.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suspect that you are being effected by GC pauses. Have you tuned the
> GC at all or just the defaults? Monitor the GC in the VM during
> operation and see if this is effecting you. At the very least you need
> to turn on parallel/CMS/incremental GC.

+
Manosiz Bhattacharyya 2012-01-18, 22:47
+