HBase >> mail # user >> Migrate 0.94 to remote 0.96

Re: Migrate 0.94 to remote 0.96
Thanks Himanshu. I missed this section. So I will "simply" dump all HDFS
files to huge disks, move them, restore them on the other side and run
hbase upgrade... It seems to be pretty easy. I will update this thread with
the result...

JM