MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Raj,

You can also use Apache Hadoop releases. Bigtop does fine job as well
putting together consumable Hadoop stack.

As regards to vendor solutions, this is not the right forum. There are
other forums for this. Please refrain from this type of discussions on
Apache forum.

Regards,
Suresh

--