HBase >> mail # user >> Connecting to HBase from OSGi

Re: Connecting to HBase from OSGi
Yes you can, I use Felix and Eclipse Virgo Blueprint in my app, and it connects to HBase. The HBase and Hadoop jars are not bundles, however, so you will need to either put them on the boot classpath, package them inside your bundle jar, or turn them into bundles yourself.