HBase >> mail # user >> Why Regionserver is not serving when I set the WAL trigger?

+
yonghu 2012-11-10, 15:07
Re: Why Regionserver is not serving when I set the WAL trigger?
Sorry i am not very sure if there is any link between the coprocessor and
region not online.
Pls check if your META region is online.

Regards
ram

+
yonghu 2012-11-12, 09:33