Hadoop >> mail # user >> cloudera vs apache hadoop migration stories ?

cloudera vs apache hadoop migration stories ?
Seems like cloudera and standard apache-hadoop are really not cross
compatible.  Things like MultipleInputs and stuff that we are finding don't
work the same.  Any good (recent) war stories on the migration between the
two ?

Its interesting to me that cloudera and amazon are that difficult to swap
in/out in cloud.