Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributing Organizations

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-12-19, 22:41
+
Dave Marion 2012-12-19, 23:30
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-02, 23:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-07, 18:07
+
Christopher 2013-01-08, 20:05
+
John Vines 2013-01-08, 20:21
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-08, 20:37
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-08, 22:16
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-08, 20:26
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-08, 20:32
Re: Contributing Organizations
Like the timezones idea, good call
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can split them out.  I will add a timezone column too.
>
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm ok with having two tables, one for committers and one for
> contributors.

Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 16:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-10, 16:42