Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 16:33
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 18:23
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 18:49
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:11
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-10-25, 18:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:15
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 19:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:49
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-25, 19:53
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-25, 21:05
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 21:08
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-25, 21:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-10-25, 21:37
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 19:19
+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 20:20
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 20:26
Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
John Vines 2013-10-26, 02:30
I went ahead and did one pass, there are 156 of them, 14 of which labelled
for Documentation. That's 142 at varying levels. I have 15 tabs of tickets
I will take a stab at over the next week. If everyone can identify tickets
that they plan to work on this last week so a good idea of what's in
progress can be identified, that would be stellar. I'm going to do another
pass through Monday afternoon with a stronger hand to pare down the list,
ideally to under 75.

+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-28, 09:39
+