Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
I went ahead and did one pass, there are 156 of them, 14 of which labelled
for Documentation. That's 142 at varying levels. I have 15 tabs of tickets
I will take a stab at over the next week. If everyone can identify tickets
that they plan to work on this last week so a good idea of what's in
progress can be identified, that would be stellar. I'm going to do another
pass through Monday afternoon with a stronger hand to pare down the list,
ideally to under 75.