HBase >> mail # user >> hbase security

Re: hbase security
HBase 0.92 has table-level security (among other goodies). Check out
this slide on what all it includes:
http://www.slideshare.net/ghelmling/new-hbase-features-coprocessors-and-security

There was also a good blog post earlier on how to set it up, but am
currently unable to locate it. I'll post back in case I find an
archive (or someone else may).

P.s. If you're making it to HBaseCon, you may not wanna miss
http://www.hbasecon.com/sessions/hbase-security-for-the-enterprise/
which also includes a tutorial (from Andrew).

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Rita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems for my hbase installation anyone can delete my tables. Is there a
> way to prevent this? I would like to have only owner of Hmaster with super
> authority.
>
> tia

Harsh J